Willowridge Place…“Winkler’s Custom Home Adult Living Community”
Willowridge is a custom home adult community. At Willowridge you do not have to pick what’s built, you can pick from one of our suggested designs or plan a custom home that’s right for you. You can even buy a lot and build at a later date. It’s about what works for you. Once at Willowridge, the onsite caretaker will look after your yard in summer and your driveway and sidewalk (to your front door) in winter. There is also a service to check your home while you are away on extended holidays so you don’t have to bother friends or family.
Enjoy the option of onsite RV parking, booking an extended gathering in your exclusive clubhouse, or enjoying a quiet walk along the walking path next to a field situated just outside the development.
- Show Suite
- Available Lots
- Either one of the following foundation choices: 1) Floating slab with thickened edge, 2) ICF full basement or 3) crawl space with concrete skin.
- 2×6 exterior walls with R20 insulation – height of stud dependent on the ceiling height chosen by the homeowner.
- 2×4 interior walls – height of stud dependent on the ceiling height chosen by the homeowner.
- All outside kitchen walls are built with engineered studs.
- 3/8” exterior wall sheathing.
- 7/16” exterior roof sheathing.
- House ceiling strapped with 1×4” @ 16” on centre.
- Engineered roof trusses 2’ on centre.
- R50 blown insulation in the attic.
- Spray foam rim joist insulation (3” closed cell).
- Triple pane PVC windows.
- For duplex designs, common walls include four layers of 5/8” gyproc, two layers of Roxul soundproof insulation and 1.5” of air space.
- Garages insulated or fully finished depending on the request of the homeowner.
- Maintenance free aluminum soffit and fascia.
- 30 year laminated fiberglass shingles.
- Premium vinyl siding or James Hardie siding depending on the design chosen by the homeowner.
- Cultured stone on the front elevation of the home.
- 8/12 roofline.
- Perimeter of the development surrounded by a cedartone fence and trees.
- Cedartone privacy fence between duplex units.
- RV Parking area with remote control entrance/exit gate available for all residents.
- Full width city maintained street.
- Yards completely sodded with landscaping around front of the home.
- Concrete driveways and sidewalks.
- Concrete, maintenance free or cedartone rear decks/patios depending on homeowner design.
- Fiberglass exterior front door with decorative latch handle.
- Ceiling heights as per the homeowner’s chosen design.
- Cabinets as per the homeowner’s chosen design.
- Flooring as per the homeowner’s chosen design.
- Lighting as per the homeowner’s chosen design.
- Number of wall paint colours as per the homeowner’s chosen design.
- Number of phone and TV jacks as per the homeowner’s chosen design.
- Interior doors are painted panel or stained wood, depending on homeowner selection.
- No wire shelving, closet shelving is melamine with wood nosing.
- Ceilings are painted and have a smooth or lightly textured finished depending on homeowner’s selection.
- Water Furnace geothermal heating and cooling system.
- HRV air exchangers with bathroom timers as well as a central control.
- Two exterior water taps.
- Upgraded plumbing fixtures with lever handles.
- Toto low flush toilets with raised seat and soft close lid.
- China bathroom sinks.
- Double stainless steel kitchen sink.
- Roughed in for central vac.
- Sump pump for basement and crawl space home designs
- 200 amp panel located in the mechanical room
- Two weather proof ext. elec. outlets.
- Christmas soffit plug with inside switch.
- Dimmer switches for pot lights.
- Top outlet in living room plugs on master switch.
- Over 1,800 square feet
- Full service kitchen
- Dining area that seats 50
- Exercise Room
- Backyard BBQ area
- Games area with pool table, shuffleboard and big screen TV with Wii
- Jet’s channel
Show Suite – SOLD
Block 1 (43′ wide)
Lots 2 to 10: $76,600
Block 1 (48′ wide)
Lot 1: $85,500
Block 2: (60′ wide)
Lots 4, 6 & 7: $106,800
Prices include clubhouse and RV park contribution and community fence.
Prices do not include GST.
Prices valid until March 31, 2019.
Full Clubhouse privileges and RV parking access (when space allows) are available upon full lot purchase with monthly common fees of $25.00 until your home is built.
Block 1 and 2: minimum 4′ side yards, 20′ front yards and 20′ back yards
- Site Plan
See the Show Suite Here: 1338 Willowridge Place